BizWest is seeking nominations for its 40 Under Forty programs in the Boulder Valley and Northern Colorado.
Each program recognizes 40 up-and-coming business leaders under 40 years of age who are making a mark on their communities through professional success and volunteer activities. Winners are seen as the young business professionals who are shaping the future of the Boulder Valley or Northern Colorado.
To be considered, applicants need to:
- Be under 40 years of age on or before Dec. 31, 2023.
- Not have been a previous 40 Under Forty honoree.
- Have achieved a leadership role at his or her firm.
- Have had an impact on, as well as maintained leadership in, his or her organization.
- Live and work in Boulder, Broomfield, Larimer or Weld counties.
- Show significant achievements in the community as seen through professional recognition.
- Have worked to help others through community service and charitable giving.
Deadline for submission is Friday, Sept. 15. The application form can be found here.