2022 NCCAR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Brokers Only Luncheons (6 per year- sponsored by affiliate members)
- Education Opportunities- up to 15 hours of FREE CE credits (over $600 value)
- NCCAR Membership Contact List
- Over 50% discount off CIE platforms
- Lunch & Learns
- Quarterly Market Data Reports
- FREE attendance to ALL NCCAR events (CSU EREC event is first come first serve on tables NCCAR buys)
- Site Selection Requests
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- CAR/NAR Benefits – For Brokers Only (see below)
CAR Benefits for NCCAR Members
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Access to the Colorado Association of REALTORS® (CAR) free legal hotline
- Advocacy at the State Legislative Session on behalf of the commercial broker
- Conferences hosted by CAR that provide national speakers and Continuing Education classes right in downtown Denver
- Discounts on health, auto and E&O Insurance as well as other business service savings
NAR Benefits for NCCAR Members
- Access to National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Commercial, an online commercial news, recognition and technology website produced by NAR
- Access and training for REALTORS® Property Resource for Commercial
- NAR’s commercial blog The Source
- Understand NAR’s commercial research
- Learn more about NAR’s commercial education
- Discounts on health insurance through NAR
- REALTOR® Federal Credit Union through NAR
- Save more than 20% on FedEx printing and shipping services
NAR’s Member Policy area has enhanced the Ethics Complaints, Arbitration Requests and Related Information page on REALTOR.org to provide easy access to that information. Associations can add the link shown below. If associations have their own forms, rules, or procedures those should also be posted.
NEW Code of Ethics Info
2022 Updated Code of Ethics
Working in real estate involves many inherent risks. From showing clients vacant properties to hosting open houses and disclosing personal information in your online marketing, your well-being is at stake every time you go out into the field. But safety is just as important an issue for your clients as it is for yourself. Thinking more critically about your work environment can help you be better prepared for potentially dangerous situations and inform your conversations with clients about safeguarding their valuables during showings.
NAR has a wealth of resources, including articles, videos, webinars, and courses, to help agents, brokers, and associations better understand and educate each other about the risks they face.
If you need assistance or have suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail).